As some of you may remember, I have done reviews of products from Harbinger Fitness in the past. Over the years they have participated in both reviews and giveaways for GFN and I am a HUGE fan of their gloves. Well, now they are offering a cool new line of products called HumanX by Harbinger.
HumanX by Harbinger is a specialized line of products specifically designed for Functional Fitness and High-Intensity Training (HIT) programs such as CrossFit, bootcamps, and strength/conditioning regimes. With a foundation established by Harbinger’s core weightlifting products, HumanX meets the demand for a high-quality, focused line of cross-training tools designed to enhance a user’s workout by helping them reach performance goals.
Because I love their gloves, I just know you would be interested in these new additions:
- Men & Women’s X3 Competition Gloves (Retail: $40.00): Perfect for pull-ups, muscle-ups, rope work and weight training
- Machine washable and made with Harbinger SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather, engineered for max grip
- Engineered 3D design with pre-curved palm and fingers for natural grip positioning won’t force hands to lie in a flat, stiff position
- Breathable StretchBack™ moves with hand and the seamless palm of the glove minimizes bulk
- Palm Grips (Retail: $22.00): Great for individuals with workouts that don’t require gloves but want protection when doing pull-ups or toes-to-bar
- Simply fold flat on palms to use and fold back on wrists to clear
- Exclusive Durahide™ leather grip protects against calluses and skin tearing while SpiderGrip™ reversed top grain leather provides maximum grip
- Customizable to fit specific finger lengths
- Quick release finger design – ideal for time sensitive functional training programs such as CrossFit
But what I was interested in the most was their Weighted Vest. Its Features include:
- 20LB Weight Vest – fully adjustable in 1LB increments, 1-20LBS
- Exclusive compact Flex Weight design contours to body for secure fit and max mobility
- Tough abrasion-resistant outer shell with dual padding cushions shoulders and chest
- Fully adjustable extra-wide neoprene belt for custom midsection fit
I used this vest doing everything I could think of – cardio, pull-ups, step-ups, bear crawls, walking lunges, squats, squat jumps. I love the versatility of being able to change out the weight. The 1lb plates slide in easily but are secure enough not to move during your workout. I started light at 10lbs and was at the difference that little bit of weight could make during cardio. Holding dumbbells during step-ups and lunges can sometimes tire the fingers.
The vest allowed me to easily increase the weight used during these exercises without sacrificing form. And to be honest, I haven’t made it to the 20lb max yet.
This is definitely one of my new favorite fitness toys! I love, love, love this vest and want to thank Annie for remembering GFN in promoting their new line!
What is your favorite fitness product?
Product was provided to me for review but as always, all opinions are my own.