It seems my friend Melanie, over at Harbinger Fitness, may have ESP. You see, I lost one of my Harbinger gloves a few weeks back, and well, I love those gloves. I have been using Harbinger gloves for at least 10 years.
Well, out of the blue, Melanie emailed me and asked if there was anything I could use. Really? Perfect timing! Could I get a new pair of Women’s Pro gloves? “Absolutely”, she said!
She also had some new items and asked if I wanted to test them out. Again, she had perfect timing. One of those new items was the Women’s Wristwrap Bag gloves, and our gym had just put in some new toys that I wanted to try. Whoo hoo, thank you Melanie!
I have never done bag work, but these gloves protected my hands great!
- For kick-boxing, martial arts and bag work
- Designed specifically for women
- Fully adjustable graduated leather WristWrap provides maximum support and flexibility
- NoSweat™ lining wicks away moisture to keep hands dry
- Ultra-light foam protects with minimum bulk
- Hinged thumb allows full range of motion and positions thumb next to fist
- Fully-padded open finger design maximizes protection
- Cushioned palm absorbs shock
I also tested out the new Women’s 5” Foam Core Belt. I have used the ones at our gym, (great for squats) but they are men’s belts and fit a little wide on me. The new Harbinger belt fit perfect! My only suggestion would be to offer another color.
Harbinger’s NEW Women’s 5″ Foam Core Nylon Belt is designed specifically for women with a lower profile to better fit the natural shape of the female form. The 2″ support strap stabilizes lower back and abdomen, tensioning down between hip and ribs for most secure and comfortable fit. The breathable plush tricot lining is soft on the skin, while the ultra-light foam core supports the back and maintains muscle warmth. Heavy gauge steel tensioning buckle further customizes fit.
But that’s not all. Melanie is very generous and she gave me permission to do a giveaway for my fans!!!! There will be 2 winners and you will get your choice of Harbinger Pro Gloves, Bag Gloves, or the Foam Core Nylon Belt.